When you are planning your new build, any home addition, extension or remodeling project for your home, you start with chalking-out exactly what your needs are and what your budget will be. For any home improvement project that involves pulling down/building walls or extending spaces etc, you would have to hire the services of an experienced general contracting company.
We at Mondragon Innovative Design and Home have handled a significant number of general contracting projects for customers in and around Reno, Placerville, Sun Valley, Truckee and Carson City. We also cater to customers across Fernley, South Lake Tahoe, Grass Valley, Fallon as well as Susanville.
Our company has been operating in this industry for a number of years; we firmly believe that the success of any project we take up lies in adopting a very detailed approach. This is how we handle every home construction or extension project:
General Construction Services – Our ApproachNo matter how big or small the job, we handle it with the highest levels of efficiency, expertise and professionalism.
- We focus on detailing right from the conceptualization phase to the drafting, approval, project management, execution and finishing stages.
- Every single phase is planned in a meticulous manner and our onsite supervisors ensure that the entire project runs smoothly and in a timely way.
- We work closely with you and your builder or architect to ensure that all the construction work we do for you is are in line with the plans that have been outlined by them.
- We also prioritize maintaining very competitive general contracting cost. If this means we have to sub-contract the work to reliable and experienced operators, we do that as well. This is what provides you value for money, regardless of the scope and scale of the job.
- Our company has access to local contractors and realtors and we have built very strong business relationships within the industry. This means any contractor or building professional we liaise with, will also work to the high quality standards set by us.
- As mentioned earlier, we are focused on providing you value for money and so when we are handling any home additions or home extensions projects, we check which materials can be recycled and used in the new construction. If you approve of our suggestions, we can up-cycle some of the features and elements that exist in that space in a very creative and innovative manner. This brings down the cost of the project, even further. With us you are always assured of high quality materials and top-notch workmanship.